July 07, 2019
19. The demethylase NMAD-1 regulates DNA replication and repair in the Caenorhabditis elegans germline.
Wang SY, Mao H, Shibuya H, Uzawa S, O'Brown ZK, Wesenberg S, Shin N, Saito TT, Gao J, Meyer BJ, Colaiácovo MP, Greer EL.
PLoS Genetics 2019;15(7):e1008252.
October 31, 2018
18. The tumor suppressor BRCA1-BARD1 complex localizes to the synaptonemal complex and regulates recombination under meiotic dysfunction in Caenorhabditis elegans.
Li Q, Saito TT, Martinez-Garcia M, Deshong AJ, Nadarajan S, Lawrence KS, Checchi PM, Colaiacovo MP, Engebrecht J.
PLoS Genetics, 2018;14(11):e1007701.
December 07, 2017
17. Regulation of crossover frequency and distribution during meiotic recombination.
Saito TT and Colaiacovo MP.
Cold Spring Harbor Symposia on Quantitative Biology 2017. 82:223-234.
May 02, 2014
16. Crossover recombination mediated by HIM-18/SLX4-associated nucleases.
July 17, 2013
15. Interplay between structure-specific endonucleases for crossover control during Caenorhabditis elegans meiosis.
Saito TT, Lui D, Kim HM, Meyer K and Colaiácovo MP.
PLoS Genetics. 2013;9(7):e1003586
August 22, 2012
14. SLX-1 is required for the maintaining genomic integrity and promoting meiotic noncrossovers in the Caenorhabditis elegans germline.
Saito TT, Mohideen F, Meyer K, Harper W and Colaiácovo MP.
PLoS Genetics, 2012;8(8):e1002888.
August 10, 2011
13. Organization of the synaptonemal complex during meiosis in Caenorhabditis elegans.
Schild-Prüfert K, Saito TT, Smolikov S, Gu Y, Hincapie M, Hill DE, Vidal M, McDonald K and ColaiacovoMP.
February 26, 2011
12. Break to make a connection.
Saito TT and Colaiácovo MP.
PLoS Genetics, 2011;7(2):e1002006.
July 08, 2010
11. A genetic screen identifies FAN1, a Fanconi anemia-associated nuclease necessary for DNA interstrandcrosslink repair.
Smogorzewska A, Desetty R, Saito TT, Schlabach M, Lach FP, Sowa ME, Clark AB, Kunkel TA, Harper JW, Colaiácovo MP and Elledge SJ.
Molecular Cell, 2010;39(1):36-47.
November 30, 2010
10. The Mek1 phosphorylation cascade plays a role in meiotic recombination of Schizosaccharomyces pombe.
Tougan T, Kasama T, Ohtaka A, Okuzaki D, Saito TT, Russell P and Nojima H.
Cell Cycle, 2010;9(23):4688-46702.
November 19, 2009
9. Caenorhabditis elegans HIM-18/SLX-4 Interacts with SLX-1 and XPF-1 and Maintains Genomic Integrityin the Germline by Processing Recombination Intermediates.
Saito TT, Youds JL, Boulton SJ and Colaiácovo MP.
PLoS Genetics, 2009;5(11):e1000735.
May 17, 2007
8. Meiosis specific coiled-coil proteins in Schizosaccharomyces pombe.
Ohtaka A, Saito TT, Okuzaki D and Nojima H.
Cell Division, 2007;2:14
April 12, 2007
7. Mcp4, a meiotic coiled-coil protein, plays a role in F-actin position during Schizosaccharomyces pombe meiosis.
Ohtaka A, Okuzaki D, Saito TT and Nojima H.
Eukaryotic Cell, 2007;6(6):971-983.
July 31, 2006
6. Spo5/Mug12, a putative meiosis-specific RNA-binding protein, is essential for meiotic progression and forms Mei2 dot-Like nuclear foci.
Kasama T, Shigehisa A, Hirata, A, Saito TT, Tougan T, Okuzaki D and Nojima H.
Eukaryotic Cell, 2006;5(8):1301-1313.
April 09, 2006
5. Mcp5, a meiotic cell cortex protein is required for nuclear movement mediated by dynein and microtubule in fission yeast.
Saito TT, Okuzaki D and Nojima H.
Journal of Cell Biology, 2006;173(1): 27-33.
January 14, 2005
4. Mcp6, a meiosis-specific coiled-coil protein of Schizosaccharomyces pombe, localizes to the spindle polebody and is required for horsetail movement and recombination.
Saito TT, Tougan T, Okuzaki D, Kasama T and Nojima H.
Journal of Cell Science, 2005;118(Pt2): 447-459.
June 20, 2004
3. Mcp7, a meiosis specific coiled-coil protein of fission yeast, associates with Meu13 and is required for meiotic recombination.
Saito TT, Tougan T, Kasama T, Okuzaki D and Nojima H.
Nucleic Acids Research, 2004;32(11): 3325-3339.
December 30, 2002
2. Abundant poly(A)-bearing RNAs that lack open reading frames in Schizosaccharomyces pombe.
Watanabe T, Miyashita K, Saito TT, Nabeshima K and Nojima H.
DNA Research, 2002;9(6): 209-215.
May 31, 2001
1. Comprehensive isolation of meiosis-specific genes identifies novel proteins and unusual non-codingtranscripts in Schizosaccharomyces pombe.
Watanabe T, Miyashita K, Saito TT, Yoneki T, Kakihara Y, Nabesima K, Kishi YA, Shimoda C andNojima H.
Nucleic Acids Research, 2001;29(11): 2327-2337.